Nha Be New Urban Area project
Investor: ADEC JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Location: Nhon Duc-Phuoc Loc Commune, Nha Be District
- East: Adjacent to Ngon Dinh creek;
- West: Adjacent to Cay Kho and Go Noi creeks;
- South; Adjacent to agricultural land – reserved for development;
- North: Adjacent to Land Fund Development Center area.
Total area: 904,424.9 m2
Functional zoning: High-grade residential area including low-rise & high-rise areas, commercial centre, sports centre, parks…
- Document No. 2352/UBND-DTMT dated 24/05/2010 of HCMC People’s Committee approving investment location of the new urban area in Nhon Duc and Phuoc Loc communes, Nha Be district, invested by ADC Architecture Decoration Construction company.
- Decision No. 1043/QD-UBND dated 20/10/2008 of HCMC People’s Committee approving the 1/2000 detailed master plan of Phuoc Loc residential area, in the south of Cay Kho port, Phuoc Loc communce, Nha Be district, with the area of 134,74 hectares.